Tanker is a large map in which the survivors need to rig an oil tanker to explode, and then escape.
1. Investigate the disturbance below deck
2. Destroy the control panel to the pump room
3. Plant the C4 on level 2
4. Seal the doors to zombie nests
5. Find hatch code
6. Swim trough the pipes
7. Successfully get to the island and detonate the c4!
Once you spawn in, grab anything you need quickly, as the zombies can get easy kills from behind at a nearby spawn point. Leave the spawn are and head down into the ship.
Take a look in the room directly in front of you as you enter, as it has barricade hammers, medical supplies, and a primary weapon usually. The door on the left also may have zombies and they could also be in the room.
If you finish all the objectives before the escape, use the two boats, and the zombies will never get you.
At start, make good use of the spawn, as it is very close to the humans.
It's dark in some parts of the ship, like the pump room. Use it to an advantage.
On the fourth objective, if it's being completed, run to stop the advance without losing the spawns.
The ship is full of dark passages that are connected, attack very closely to get some humans (with hordes or an ambush).
- ZPO_Tanker was added to Zombie Panic! Source in version 1.3.
- ZPO_Tanker received updates in versions 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.4, 3.0, 3.0.1, 3.0.2, and 3.0.7.